Monday, April 25, 2011

It takes love to grow...

I have been practicing staying in a balanced and sane space...alot lately!
I have been eating Chia seed pudding with child like enthusiasm and pleasure...
I have been moving through tumultuous emotions that have wrung me out like a wet washcloth again and again...
Today as my mind was ranting and venting and my heart was pausing and breathing I heard a song by Edie Brickell that fit so perfectly what I have been going through with someone who was once close to me...
It takes Love...this song said it so beautifully. I just know that after this storm passes the rainbow will sparkle brighter and clearer then ever...it always does!

I am naturally optimistic... maybe its the chia seeds or my dedication to choosing thoughts that feel good especially when it seems most difficult...in the End...it really does take love...to grow past all the drama and misery that we cause ourselves...

xo



No comments: