Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year


When the stories of the past no longer serve you, let them go...yeah right, that is easier said than done. Ask anyone who has tried and then watched it all go to hell as soon as the emotional energies of those demons rear their ugly, destructive heads.  I have my own stories that I have told myself. Some new, some old- all of them completely worthless, except they do have 1 thing that make them bearable...I get to see and feel what I NEED to change in myself.  I can sit and stew in all kinds of relentless, vile thoughts or I can say to myself ahhh this is what I am to focus on now and how can I make smile when all I want to do is rage, scream and cry.  I am not always happy about doing my inner work but I damn well know in my heart that I have to do it.  Mainly because I know that if I dont do it, nothing will change, I will make myself miserable and then I am the only one suffering.  Guess what?  I do not like to suffer.  I put up with only so much pain and then I am back to cultivating the actions and thoughts that will help me to help myself.  I have also found that it seems to be more work for me when its about the people I love. I am very careful with I love you's, its like an invitation to riding the worlds most hell-some roller-coaster.  But it's also the most rewarding when I have those breakthroughs and insights that give me the strength and courage to continue moving forward and to continue loving as unconditionally as possible.

It can be a dirty, lowdown hard ass job if you make it that way. I decided that no one, including myself was going to rob me of my precious energy with negative words, thoughts or behavior this New Year!

When I dont want to eat raw, I make myself a green shake or warm herbal tea.  When the urge to be ugly with someone arises, I bite my tounge and think about what I am trying to distract myself from learning by pointing fingers at others.  When I am stressed I sit in time out and I give myself space to put it together and get my head on straight.  Its work, its the only work that is important because its the foundation I am building my life on, building new stories that are flowing with love and self mastery.  New Stories that I want to tell myself and share with others. Stories that are not stories, but merely the simple, beautiful undiluted truth.

This year I am standing on my own two feet financially. This year I am not concerning myself with people who are negative and judgmental, whether they are friends, relatives or acquaintances.  This year I am being true to myself and practicing all the behaviors that I know will help me be free on the inside of my head and in my personal life.  I will be all that I can possibly be with my own help...by not interfering, by not sabotaging my own efforts.  The Universe, Angels and all Beings (humans included) of love, light & truth are my guides and my companions in this New Year and I will use their counsel wisely. 

I am Goddess
Hear me Roar
:)


This is my new playground for the New Year...
www.happyheartcompany.com

No comments: