Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Brads Raw Chips



I received an e-mail about a week or so ago from Brads Raw Chips Co. They asked if I would sample their chips and then blog about em. I received 2 bags of chips in the mail and did just that.

The two flavors they sent were Indian and Red Bell Pepper. Right away I liked the packaging. It was nice and simple, attractive and the ingrediant lis was what you would expect from a raw food maker...nothing artificial, no unpronounceable words. The Chips are perfect for scooping salsa or some other raw dip. They have a good balance of flavor. All in all I say that these chips are great for snacking and the Company and owner is obviously dedicated to helping spread the word about why eating raw foods is the best way to go. If you are looking for a tasty snack to enjoy, for at home, at work, as a gift or just for the heck of it...you cant go wrong giving these chips a try, in my humble opinion.

check em out online:http://www.bradsrawchips.com/index.html or show your support and become a fan on facebook: Brads Raw Chips

with Luv
1rawgirl

1 comment:

James Reno said...

I will have to check these out. I like crunchy things to scoop my home mede guacamole with!

To Your Health!
James Reno (editor)
Raw-Food-Repair.com