Monday, March 16, 2009

Raw Beauty Pamper Party in Reno

This was the group shot AFTER the Avocado Masks...Don't we just look radiant and all from a little yummy green fruit :)
Anastasia put out the most luscious, sweet strawberries to snack on along with carrot sticks and raw almond butter and of course we ate the left over avocado mash as well...so tasty!






All the ladies brought an avocado, and a towel. The idea was to try an avocado facial....so we mixed and mashed the lovely green fruit up in a bowl and applied the green mash on our faces, massaging it onto our faces and necks....it was Fun, it felt GOOD and we left it on to dry. After a few minutes there was a tingling, when the mask was almost dry there was a very slight itchy feeling...upon drying (20min) we rinsed off our green mask and revealed soft, glowing skin!

I LOVED IT!!!!! I am totally hooked. I had never had an avocado face mask and I noticed looking around at all the lovely faces that everyones skin looked so amazing...often after washing my face it can look shiny...not with this...everyones skin looked balanced and glowing. If You have never tried it, you SHOULD! Its absolutely the most refreshing and relaxing way to clean and soften your skin...in fact I going to try it on my whole body sometime.....I just love the way my skin looks and feels afterward!

Green Mask Luv from Reno
1rawgirl

2 comments:

Wendi Dee said...

Ooh! I think I'm going to try an avo facial sometime!

Thanks for posting this! :-)

Lots of love to you,

Wendi Dee
XOXOXO

1 Raw Girl said...

Thank You Wendi Dee XOXO Hugs