Saturday, March 15, 2008

I just got Tagged..hehe

Kristi said...
Tag your it sister :) What are 5 things we do not know about the lovely Margo?

Well Thanks for tagging me Kristi, the Lovely Juice Feasting Gal from Alaska with a very Inspiring Blog to boot :) http://rawfoodcoldclimate.blogspot.com/

1.) I dream BIG and I dream from the Heart. So anything can happen...

2.) I remember the day Elvis died, I was sitting in the living room, playing and the news person broke in and announced Elvis had died and I bursted into tears and ran up stairs to my bedroom and cried my heart out, of course I had planned on marrying him when I grew up, so naturally I was devestated :( I'm all better know :)

3.) When I was a little girl I dreamed of being a ballerina, I taught myself to dance on point, but my body structure and love of food does not a ballerina make....thats ok though, I still love to dance!

4.) My husband brought a container of bee pollen back from the tree of life and I tried a tsp and shortly after had to be rushed to the Emergency room as I had a rather intense allergic reaction, ending with my body shaking uncontrollably before I was given a shot to help me out...But I eat raw Honey...I haven't tried bee pollen again.

5.) This is a little dramatic but when I was 21 my real dad was murdered, and about 3 months before it happened I had a premonition dream and told him about the dream, never knowing at the time what it all meant until it came to be. In the dream I was on a plane lying in the area where people stow their bags over the seats, I looked down and put my hand on my stomach to find I was bleeding, this startled me. I looked over to my right and there was my dad and his girlfriend sitting in the seats, her by the window and dad on the isle. I looked at him, I felt really scared, but he just smiles and said everything was OK. I looked out the windows which became a big picture window and the scene was that of a Mountain with the most beautiful Sunrise...and a feeling of absolute peace and calm washed over me.

After I told my dad, he laughed and shrugged it off. It wasn't until That fateful night when he had been shot 3 times 3 months later that I understood and remembered the premonition I had had. He was shot once in the stomach, spleen and finally the back of the Head. But the dream was comforting after it was all said and done, because a part of me knew, that it really was going to be OK, because my dad had told me so....


Life is extraordinary eh?!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Your story about your Dad is very touching. I am sorry that he died in such a senseless way. I am heartened that you have found peace with it ;)

I used to want to be a ballerina too, and could walk on point. I actually have a dancers body but my parents channeled my rambunctious energy into gymnastics. I still dance ballet style around by house though :)

You rock sister!

Much love - Kristi

1 Raw Girl said...

Thank you Kristi :)Everyone has a few stories in em...

1 Raw Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
taste memory said...

so sorry to hear about your father....

that is awesome that you are comfortable revealing that...esp. the dream you had.

I like what you mentioned about juicing combined with healing...powerful as a metaphor too. Glad I came across you via twitter ;-)