Monday, March 3, 2008

Back to Food

One of the Major things I have noticed about coming out of the JF is that my Relationship with food has Shifted. I don't feel the need to eat much, and the food that I do eat, is very satisfying. Fresh Juice in the Morning, and a fresh fruit snack when hungry. I am eating Raw Foods for my meals and it feels good. Their is no real pull to eat or snack when I am not truly hungry. I think that JF is a great way to help heal a person who has unbalanced cravings and eating habits. I know that I feel well and am looking forward to showing others in my community the Joy of Juicing Fresh Fruits and Veggies.

xoxo
:)

3 comments:

Penni said...

I've been thinking about you and I am glad to read this update (well it was an update earlier this week.) I have been wondering how it will feel once I'm back to food again....I don't want to go back to my old ways. I hope I feel as you do and that I'll be able to have a healthy attitude about meals and snacking.

Have a Great weekend!
Penni

1 Raw Girl said...

Your going to do wonderfully! Just make sure you give yourself 5 or more full days of easing back into food...you will be truly sorry if you dont! follow the rules on this part penni and you will be so happy you did!....:)

Kristi said...

Tag your it sister :) What are 5 things we do not know about the lovely Margo?