Tuesday, January 8, 2008




These are 2 of my Cracker recipes that I am going to use in my Cracker Snacker Video....I will post it on Youtube and add the links. What can you expect from my cracker recipes that are different? Well think Minimal ingredients, (nothing complicated or fancy, unless you consider using a piping bag fancy..hehe) Simple to make, and Tasty to Eat......Tomato Crackers and Green Crackers (and yep, I will include the exact recipe for you to use). I will have a very fine choice of crackers to choose from and I hope others enjoy these crackers as much as I do.....puttin the crunch in raw luv......1 raw girl

2 comments:

Raymond said...

Look like works of art.

Penni in Tulsa said...

I am digging the use of the pipping bag for your crackers! Very cool...original! I am ready to see that video, Cracker!