Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hey The Countup continues....

Im just not counting, um cause Im going to do this all winter and frankly im bored counting..hehehe. Anywho finally getting the whole twitter thing...I was pretty much lost at first and then sweet Justenie started following me and well then I found all the cool people thereafter...neat-o huh!! So now I am so enjoying it and feel that its a super great way to keep track and share with others what I am eating, blogging is great but lets face it, its work! I dont always feel like doin ma blog...but twitter is super fast and E-Z. So now I know and now you know what I know...hehe

Later

1 Raw Girl...

1 comment:

Penni in Tulsa said...

Just found out about you and what you're up to from Justene on Twitter (she is awesome!) I am pumped about what you are embarking on and I wanted to say your food pics are awesome! Stope by and see me on mhy blog...I have been high raw for 2&1/2 yrs. but I'm doing a 30 day 100% raw challenge starting yesterday. My blog is realfoodtulsa.blogspot.com

Tulsa isn't that far away!

Best to you!

Penni